SCC CEP Course Pricing and Refund Policy
If you registered for an SCC CEP (Continuing Education Program) course and are subsequently unable to attend, you may be eligible for a refund or credit subject to the following terms and conditions:
For face-to-face live courses:
– 21 or more business days prior to course date: Refund of paid registration fee, less a $100 administrative fee.
– Less than 21 business days prior to course date: A credit for full paid registration fee which must be used on a future CEP course held within 12 months of the date of cancellation; or, a registration transfer to an alternate attendee may be made at any time up to the start of the course.
For online live courses:
– 5 or more business days prior to course date: Refund of paid registration fee, less a $50 administrative fee.
– Less than 5 business days prior to course date: No refunds will be made; however, the course will be available for replay for all registrants unable to attend the online live course for 2 weeks following the original broadcast date.
Failure to notify SCC (email@example.com) of cancellation or transfer prior to course date will result in a forfeiture of registration fees.
For on-demand replay only courses:
– From time to time, the SCC may offer paid access to the recordings of courses, or other educational events, after their live dates. In these situations, all sales are final and no refund or credit will be issued for on-demand replay-only purchases.
Note: the SCC reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason. In the case of a course cancellation, a full refund will be issued to all registrants.